Feb. 2, 2016
The Autauga-Prattville Public Library has an opening for a part-time library associate. This is a fast paced public service position and applicant must be able to work evenings, weekends and day hours in various departments of the library. Preference will be given to candidates with:
- The knowledge, ability and willingness to assist library users with computer questions including knowledge of MS Word, Excel, various email programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous library experience.
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule.
- The physical ability to stoop, lift and reach to shelve materials and lift at least 20 pounds.